Accounting Skills for the non-finance
COURSE AT A GLANCE
- Duration (to read the materials): 60 mins
- Total Duration (to complete the course): 1-2 hours
- Language: UK English
- Voiceover: UK English
- Format: Animation, interactivity, exercises
This course will give you a greater understanding of key financial and accounting terminology; it will demonstrate, through scenarios, how to complete balance sheets and other accounting paperwork, and demonstrate how budgeting is managed and allocated.
- Explain key financial terms.
- Discuss various types of financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and statements of retained earnings.
- Identify and analyse data and use it to make financial decisions and produce reports.
- Deal with financial statements that impact the people you work with.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Individuals wanting to improve their personal development skillset.
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.