Blockchain for Business 101
This course from blockchain experts Blocknorth will give you a full and clear understanding of blockchain technology and its impact on business and the wider world. The course covers the background, context, and benefits; an overview and explanation of how blockchain works; applications and practical examples; an exploration of decentralised data management; and an overview of cryptocurrency and its relevance to business.
Unit 1: The Foundation of Blockchain
- The role of ledgers
- The digitisation of ledgers
- Blockchain and how it works
- The benefits of blockchain technology
- Significant changes to data management for businesses and enterprise
- More dynamic network systems for recording transactions.
Unit 2: How Does Blockchain Work?
- The basics of how blockchain technology works
- The individual elements that make up a block
- How a new block is added to the chain
- What is the Merkle Tree and why is it important for blockchain
- The difference between a public and private blockchain
- How to choose the best-fit blockchain for business
- Practical examples of blockchain use.
Unit 3: Decentralised Data Management
- Regular database management
- The problems associated with centralisation and personal data security
- Increased corporate responsibility for consumer data
- The move from regular databases to a decentralised model
- Blockchain technology and the advantages of decentralisation
Unit 4: What is a Cryptocurrency?
- What is a cryptocurrency
- What is Bitcoin
- How Bitcoin works
- How Bitcoin mining works
- What gives a cryptocurrency value
- Cryptocurrency and it’s relevance to the business world
- Cryptocurrency case studies.
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.