COURSE AT A GLANCE
- Duration (to read the materials): 60 mins
- Total Duration (to complete the course): 1-2 hours
- Language: UK English
- Voiceover: UK English
- Format: Animation, interactivity, exercises
Idea generation is a major part of many aspects of business. It often takes centre stage at the start of a new project, when you take on a client or as the first step in solving an internal or external problem. The tool most of us turn to, instinctively, when we need to generate some great ideas or solutions is brainstorming. It is something we are familiar with, often having used it at school or college.
- Be familiar with the process of Brainstorming.
- Understand how to Brainstorm correctly.
- Know how to run effective Brainstorming sessions with teams.
- Know the common mistakes with Brainstorming, so you can avoid them.
- Be able to work with your team to include different perspectives and think creatively.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Individuals wanting to improve their personal development skillset.
1 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.