COURSE AT A GLANCE
- Duration (to read the materials): 120 mins
- Total Duration (to complete the course): 2-5 hours
- Language: UK English
- Voiceover: UK English
- Format: Animation, interactivity, exercises
This course will help you develop a range of conflict management skills that you can utilise to resolve disagreements and conflicts in the workplace. It’s not possible for everyone to agree all the time. It’s important to learn how to manage disagreements so that they do not harm relationships.
- Recognise how your own attitudes and actions affect others.
- Find new and effective techniques for dealing with difficult people.
- Learn some techniques for managing and dealing with anger.
- Develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Individuals wanting to improve their personal development skillset.
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.