This course follows the RSPH Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace and covers some of the typical chemical substances which could cause harm in the workplace and how to identify the warning labels. It also includes a section on the use of data sheets and controls that can be put into place.
By the end of this module you will be able to identify:
- State the meaning of the acronym COSHH
- Give examples of some common hazardous substances
- Explain the meaning of a variety of warning labels
- State what information would be found in a data sheet
- COSHH acronym
- Examples of hazardous substances in the workplace
- Warning labels (European and International symbols)
- How substances can enter the body
- Use of date sheets
- Reach regulations
1 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.