Cyber Security Awareness
This course has been designed to give the learner a greater understanding of cybersecurity concepts and their responsibilities in relation to cybersecurity.
The aim of this course is to increase awareness of threats relating to cybersecurity and what can be done to help combat these threats.
By the end of this e-learning module, you will have an understanding of the following learning outcomes:
- Understand what Cybersecurity and its associated impact means
- Understand the possible effects of a successful cyberattack
- Understand the different elements of malware
- Understand the threat of social engineering and hacking
- Utilise best practices when operating on-line
- Utilise best practices around password creation and storage
- Understand other considerations in relation to Cybersecurity
- Understand the protection and prevention available
- Understand what to do in the event of an attack.
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.