Developing as a Leader & Manager
Establish yourself as an indispensable leader within your organisation. Bad management is the main reason people leave their jobs, 50% of U.S adults have left a job ?to get away from their manager?.
Transitioning into a leadership role can be hard, this 5 hr long course provides guidance on how to inspire employees, communicate effectively and efficiently manage conflict. Grow into a leader that propels your company forward, anticipates change and identifies innovation opportunities for your business.
With training designed by the UK?s top voice on leadership and management, ILM, this video-led Introduction to Leadership course focuses on practical application.
- While there is no formal pre-requisite for this course you will benefit most if you have taken on management or leadership responsibilities.
- Individuals either new to a leadership role or have been assigned management or leadership responsibilities.
- Those who have started a business or who have career plans involving management.
- What it means to be a good leader
- How to communicate work related information
- How to manage the conflict
- The insights of business strategies
- How to manage change
- How to foster innovation and creativity in the workplace
Section 1: Leadership
- Unit 1.1 – Being a Good Leader
- Unit 1.2 – Communication
- Unit 1.3 – Conflict Management
Section 2: Leadership & Management Techniques
- Unit 2.1 – Business Strategies
- Unit 2.2 – Managing Change
- Unit 2.3 – Innovation
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.