Effective Meetings – Say Goodbye to Boring Meetings
COURSE AT A GLANCE
- Duration (to read the materials): 50 mins
- Total Duration (to complete the course): 2-5 hours
- Language: UK English
- Voiceover: UK English
- Format: Animation, interactivity, exercises
- Exam included: YES
For over 20 years we have delivered effective meeting and facilitation skills training to some of the world’s biggest companies. This one-day course will provide you with the skills to run successful meetings with highly proficient facilitation techniques. You will be able to transform ineffective meetings, which waste time and money, into engaging and results-driven sessions. This course will teach you what makes effective facilitation and how to plan a successful session. It will also help you to understand group dynamics and handle confrontation. By the end of the course, you will possess the tools needed to be an effective facilitator and have the confidence to deal with complex issues.
On completion of this course you will earn 5 CPD points and:
- Have practical experience in using important facilitation techniques
- Understand the dynamics of meetings and workshops
- Develop your own style of successful facilitation
- Know how to structure and run successful meetings, generating positive relationships and encouraging commitment from others
If you successfully complete this course you can also apply to become an accredited facilitator. To achieve this accolade you must demonstrate that you have run a number of effective meetings or workshops. Once reviewed, you will be fully accredited by 100% Effective.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Our Effective Meetings and Facilitation Training course is ideal for:
- Anyone who runs meetings and workshops, or is responsible for problem solving
- Those looking to inspire their team, engage project members and change processes
- Individuals looking to improve their confidence and creativity while also developing their presentation skills
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.