Fire Warden for Care
Being a Fire Warden in the care industry is a very important role. This engaging, interactive course will help you to understand your responsibilities and legal duties of being a Fire Warden in the healthcare sector.
This course is suitable for anyone wishing to understand the role and responsibilities of a Fire Warden in a healthcare or care home environment.
Anyone who has line management responsibility will find this course useful.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll understand:
- The role as a fire warden and your legal duties
- The basics of fire, and how fires may start and spread
- The different types of fire safety equipment and their uses
- The different types of fire warning signs
- How to carry out a fire risk assessment
- How to minimise the risk of fire
- Fire evacuation planning
- How to create Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans.
- How to carry out fire drills.
About this course
This course is split into six topics, where you will explore fire safety equipment, fire signs, emergency planning, drills and evacuation and the basics of fire. Whether you work in a hospital or care home environment, this course will help ensure you know how to keep your workplace safe in the event of a fire.
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.