Introduction to Leadership & Management
Maybe your team members aren?t performing optimally. Perhaps you?re trying your best but it feels like you?re just treading water and not inspiring your people. Maybe you are brand new to management and just don?t know where to start.
Here?s the good news: people are rarely born great leaders.
Good leadership is a skill like any other and it can be honed over time. Understanding the basic principles behind leadership will allow you to develop your management skills and build a successful team.
There?s no better way to start your journey than a course designed by industry experts in leadership and management, ILM.
- While there is no formal pre-requisite for this course you will benefit most if you have taken on management or leadership responsibilities.
- Individuals either new to a leadership role or have been assigned management or leadership responsibilities.
- Those who have started a business or who have career plans involving management.
- The most effective way to communicate as a manager
- How to train and develop your team, personally and professionally
- How to benchmark and audit performance to ensure continued performance
- Master the core principles of people and performance management
- Business planning, decision making and how to lead in person or virtually
- Developing your own leadership style
Section 1: People Management
- Unit 1.1 – People management principles
- Unit 1.2 – Management of personal and professional development
- Unit 1.3 – Managing team performance
Section 2: Principles of Leadership and Management
- Unit 2.1 – Successful management
Unit 2.2 – Leadership and management principles
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.