This course has been Approved by RoSPA.
Manual Handling E-Learning is a 35 minute course designed to help organisations deliver training to employees as soon as they begin work and before they might need to practise a manual handling task.
Courses are regularly updated so that the look and content are as fresh and stylish as possible. EssentialSkillz range of class-leading E-learning solutions include rich animations (no Flash is used, so M-Learning is an option as courses are compatible with iPad’s), crisp clean graphics and engaging content.
In this training course employees will learn:
- The different types of manual handling injuries and how they occur
- The importance of assessing every manual handling task
- The correct handling techniques for lifting, carrying and setting down a load
Benefit to your Organisation
- Immediately communicate manual handling policy to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a manual handling related injury
- Audit trail – evidence completion and understanding
Perfect for office-based employees exposed to minimal handling risks.
However, this course can easily be blended with a practical demonstration in correct handling techniques for employees whose work might involve a greater degree of manual handling.
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.