In this training you will learn what risk management is, which risks you might encounter and what your role in this is. The training was developed for (project) managers, but other employees can also get the training so that they are better able to handle the risks. You discover what the role of the risk manager is within the organization, you learn how to map risks by way of a self-audit and you learn when to approach the risk manager for advice or support.
After the training you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is the purpose of risk management?
- What is the role of the risk manager?
- What is a risk?
- How do you map risks?
- What are the consequences of risks?
- Which management measures can you take?
- When do you approach the risk manager for advice or support?
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.