Stakeholder Analysis - Influence and Engage with Key Decision Makers
Stakeholder Analysis – Influence and Engage with Key Decision Makers
COURSE AT A GLANCE
- Duration (to read the materials): 40 mins
- Total Duration (to complete the course): 2-5 hours
- Language: UK English
- Voiceover: UK English
- Format: Animation, interactivity, exercises
- Exam included: YES
This course is designed to help you understand the benefits of knowing who your stakeholders are, their expectations and how to communicate with them effectively. Stakeholder Analysis Training will guide you through the reasons behind conducting a stakeholder analysis and understand how it can help you to anticipate problems and ensure the smooth running of a process. Using a practical example, you will complete a step-by-step stakeholder analysis, learning how to identify stakeholders and understand their motives. You will gain tools such as the 11 key tips for successful stakeholder management and will also start to develop a stakeholder analysis for your own project.
Knowing how to manage relationships and customers is invaluable for anyone in business which means that Stakeholder Analysis Training can be useful for people in many different roles or industries. On completion of this course you will receive 5 CPD points and:
- Understand the principle of stakeholder management
- Know how to run an effective stakeholder analysis and influence change
- Develop a stakeholder analysis for your own project
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course has been designed for managers and project leaders but is also beneficial for people in many roles, particularly:
- Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Change Managers
- Those designing and implementing new processes
- Managers at all levels
- C-Suite personnel looking to change a business, function or area
No Reviews found for this course.