This course gives a clear insight into the development and impact of unconscious bias, and provides an understanding of the benefits of awareness.
Some of the topics covered in this course include:
- What is bias?
- Unconscious bias
- where unconscious bias can have an effect;
- social labelling; stereotypes;
- The Equality Act 2010;
- Protected characteristics;
- How do we develop biases?;
- social learning theory;
- The labelling theory;
- Self-fulfilling prophecy;
- The influence of social media;
- Types of bias;
- How bias affects the business;
- How bias affects workers;
- Issues of bias in education;
- How to address unconscious bias;
- Employer?s responsibilities;
This course is intended for staff who work in all sectors of business. It provides information and advice to help employees become more aware of their own unconscious biases, as well as for employers to minimise unconscious bias in the workplace.
In this course you will:
- Understand how to be more in control of your own unconscious biases
- Be able to identify bias and consider the effects on yourself and others
- Know the different types of unconscious bias
- Identify ways to reduce unconscious bias, including in the workplace
- Understand the legislation surrounding unconscious bias
1 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.