Enter a short d
This short 30 minute course follows the RSPH Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace and covers negligence and compensation and shows you the penalties for breaching health & safety laws in your workplace.
By the end of this module you will be able to identify:
- The differences between civil and criminal law and the effect of the European Courts on UK safety legislation
- The duties placed on employers, employees and others by the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Who enforces Health and Safety and how
- The consequences of contravening current safety legislation
- Criminal V Civil law and consequences
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, Regulations and European Directives
- Employer and employee responsibilities
- Law enforcement
escription of the course.
There are no reviews yet.