COURSE AT A GLANCE
- Duration (to read the materials): 60 mins
- Total Duration (to complete the course): 2-5 hours
- Language: UK English
- Voiceover: UK English
- Format: Animation, interactivity, exercises
- Exam included: YES
Possessing good influencing skills means that you will also have good communication and interpersonal skills. These skills are extremely valuable when working in a team because you will need others to want to give you their help and support, rather than being forced into doing so. On this course you will explore what traits make a person a great influencer and how these skills are used in the business world. You will also learn how to recognise your own weaknesses and develop techniques to improve your skills. By the end of the course you will have gained confidence and be more self-assured when it comes to influencing others. Some of the techniques that you will look at will be verbal persuasion, data and visualisation, presentations, and rewards and punishments. You will also explore the 13 new key ways to influence behaviours for success.
This course comes with 5 CPD points and will teach you that to be a successful influencer, you need to understand what motivates other people. On completion of the course you will:
- Understand what influencing is and how others are influenced
- Know what makes people great at influencing and what we can learn from them
- Be aware of your current strengths and weaknesses
- Know how to influence, rather than coerce
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course is ideal for those looking to improve their own communication skills and ability to influence. It is available to all levels and can be applied to any industry sector so is also suitable for personal use.