COURSE AT A GLANCE
- Duration (to read the materials): 60 mins
- Total Duration (to complete the course): 1-2 hours
- Language: UK English
- Voiceover: UK English
- Format: Animation, interactivity, exercises
A lot of training that teaches us how to prioritise focuses on workload or time, however most professionals will understand that this is not the only pressing need for prioritisation. Whether you’re in the creative industry and regularly brainstorm ideas, or work in Business Improvement with potential solutions, knowing which is the best option is challenging. This is when prioritising is essential. During this course you’ll learn the key skills you need to prioritise a list to select the best solution. You’ll explore the way you currently select ideas or solutions, and identify the issues or problems involved.
- Understand 8 techniques to prioritise a list or identify the best solution to a problem.
- Identify how you currently select solutions and the issues associated with it.
- Know which tool to use and when to use it.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Anyone with an interest in Lean or improving processes or projects.