This course gives the learner a good grasp on the ins and outs of the recruitment and selection process – arguably the most important area of the employee lifecycle.
New managers and managers in need of a refresher.
- Understand their responsibilities in line with recruitment and selection legislation
- Learn what goes into job descriptions, person specifications
- and job advertisements
- Know what to look for when reviewing applications
- Understand different types of assessment
- Be aware of the unconscious biases and discrimination
- Learn about the different types of pre-employment clearances
- Understand the benefits of induction and onboarding
There are no reviews yet.